News Sign the HPH Pledge to promote respect, kindness, and a sense of community around the site!

Author Topic: Destiny Calls [Larken]  (Read 3235 times)

Offline Alan Darcy

• Adult Character
  • Full Member (>10 posts)
  • It's all about soul
    • View Profile
  • View attendance
Re: Destiny Calls [Larken]
« Reply #32 on: December 11, 2013, 01:49:26 PM »
"I love you, I want us to last, too. I'm all in now, babe, really I am. Besides, I hear makeup shenanigans is really great," he said, smiling through his pained face. He was committed to this girl, and even if his friends thought they were nuts for being together now, he couldn't deny what he felt inside. He coulnd't disprove all the ways she turned him on and made him well with himself. She'd loved him unconditionally and he couldn't imagine finding that again any time soon. He had to work around her brother, but it was what he had to do. "We have to stay positive," he said. "We can't get down on ourselves," he said. "I wouldn't have ever made it through school without trying, and I know we'll be great. We just have to keep that vision. It's a beautiful vision of us," he said.

He shook his head and denied everything she said about him being strong enough without her. "Yes, dammit, I do need you," he said. "Don't you see? Someones got to get you out of trouble, and I need you to steer me right so I stay out of trouble too. Where else am I going to find someone like you?" he said, almost impatiently. He held onto her as tight as he dared. He was afraid of what he'd said before, and that it would come back to haunt him. "See I already made you doubt your worth to me, so just don't, babe, don't" he said. "Otherwise I'll call in my annoying relatives and take testimony or something," he said. "I want to make you proud, and the fact that you are proud of me shows what a man you've made out of this boy," he said. "You did that. No one else. I had to let your love in, but that's all," he said. 

"Thanks to Larken for the badge and siggie"

Offline Larken Darcy

• Adult Character
  • Mrs. Alan Darcy - proud mama
    • View Profile
  • View attendance
« Reply #33 on: December 11, 2013, 06:05:02 PM »
Larken’s gray eyes searched Alan’s face almost frantically, trying to find that look of love that he always had when they were together. “We will last, Alan. We have to. This life isn’t worth living if you’re not there to experience it with me,” she told him in a quiet voice, trying to hold back the desperation she felt welling up inside of her. She hadn’t had a reason to have a make up session before but now, they could most certainly do so. Maybe it would be great… maybe it wouldn’t compare to the love making they normally had, but she wasn’t going to let him go without trying to make up with him. No one else could come in between them anymore. It was Alan and Larken and they had to make their own decisions and figure life out. They could get all the advice in the world but until they experienced it, they wouldn’t believe it. And now that they had one of the biggest fights they ever had, she knew more than ever, that they could work. “Alan…” she said softly, still searching his face. “Are you sure you don’t want to go back? If you don’t go back, I’m not going to let you leave my side until I feel that love of yours again.”

Larken felt his love but it wasn’t as strong. It was like the knot in their connection was keeping them from feeling each other and the only way to repair that connection was by making love, showing the other just how deep their love went. “No one. You are the only one who will ever be able to keep me from getting into trouble. It’s another reason why I’m scared, Alan. If you’re gone… that man could come back after me. We both know my magic is shaky at best and the chances of me protecting myself are slim since I would most likely end up harming myself instead. I need you… I can’t do this without you.” She wrapped herself up in him again, kissing him deeply and desperately, still struggling to find that warmth inside of him that always flowed through her veins with a single kiss. Her hands move from his neck to his jersey and she slipped them under it, feeling the hard, smoothness of his stomach, feeling the warmth of his skin. “Don’t go back… stay here with me. Please.”[/b]

Offline Alan Darcy

• Adult Character
  • It's all about soul
    • View Profile
  • View attendance
« Reply #34 on: December 13, 2013, 04:59:11 PM »
It had been a hard day for them. It was difficult for him to swallow his pride, because he was a guy and his ego had been dented. In some ways, he felt he was the weaker partner in this twinship, but he nodded and listened to her now as she poured out what she felt. It was sincere and it saddened him to think that he could make her beg like this. It wasn't fair of him and he knew it but he had felt so badly about all of it. "I -- I want all of it. I did a bad thing to you today. I made you beg and grovel sort of. I never in a million years wanted to see you this upset. In some ways I'm really an inferior guy, but I have a superior girl that I love very very much," he said.

There was no way he was going back to the practice. He didn't care about it and he felt unburdened. He let her talk, but she said some puzzling things. "What man? You never explained that completely. The one who was trying to get revenge on your family and got you taken away? I thought they caught him," he said. Alan was never very good at keeping up with current events in the wizarding world, and he certainly had an aversion to criminal activity in it. He would always protect Larken, but it was a troubling thing to know there were enemies out there more powerful than he was. He wasn't really afraid, but he also wasn't really sure of himself. He'd come off rather badly in duels and when people like Draganov showed up. The best way to live their lives was not to get involved with those people.

She stroked his skin and he took off his jersey and the t-shirt. "I'll stay," he said.

"Thanks to Larken for the badge and siggie"

Offline Larken Darcy

• Adult Character
  • Mrs. Alan Darcy - proud mama
    • View Profile
  • View attendance
« Reply #35 on: December 14, 2013, 11:00:31 AM »
Larken could see how torn up Alan was and she felt horrible. She had acted rashly, hadn’t thought things through before she spoke and now they were in their first really big disagreement. How did she fix this? How could she tell him that she would do anything for him? Even give up her dream of a family for him so that he could play Quidditch. “Ace… Alan… stop. Please,” she said softly, reaching up to gently place a finger against his lips. “You are perfect to me… you are everything to me.” She wouldn’t pressure him into going back if he didn’t want to but she also wanted him to make the choice for himself, not because she pressured him. “Alan… he has contacts… he could get out of Azkaban. I have this feeling that he either is out or he will be… and if I lose you, you might as well be handed over to him.”

Nothing mattered more than being with Alan… and making sure that he knew she loved him more than anything. And she wanted him to stay and love her, so that they could both prove to one another that they still wanted this, together. As she touched his skin, he took his jersey off, and then his t-shirt and told her he would stay. She lifted her gaze, seeing that he was serious and that he was in this for the long haul. She rose up and kissed him again, feeling everything inside of her heal. They spent the rest of the tryout in their bed, loving and proving to one another that this was their forever, that they would very much survive the test of time. Nothing else mattered in those moments, nothing but them and their lives together.

:ooc: fin :ooc:

Tags:
News Sign the HPH Pledge to promote respect, kindness, and a sense of community around the site!